Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Nursery

I can't wait til I start feeling better so we can start on the lil' peanuts nursery. I was looking to get a custom made crib bedding set because I knew what I wanted and I wasn't able to find it... Today I found a set I LOVE!! I am ordering it as soon as I get home from work and I am going to save over $300 what I was going to spend on the custom bedding. Yay!!



There will be a brown accent wall in the nursery and all the other walls will be the pretty green (light turquoise color). I am also getting the valence for the window and the diaper stacker. My dad is super excited to start painting, so I need to get the bedding ordered so we can buy paint colors that match the bedding perfectly =)

As soon as I start feeling better I am going to go to Spokane to start looking at nursery furniture. We are definitely going to get espresso colored wood to match our decor =)


My 2nd trimester is going to begin on Sunday! I better start feeling better! I now have a little baby bump =) Bren went out and got me some oil I have heard great things about. Its called Mothers special blend, I am praying it helps prevent stretch marks =)Incase any expecting moms looking at my blog are interested I'll post a picture below.








No comments:

Post a Comment