Saturday, January 2, 2010

cribs, cribs, cribs...


We made our way into Spokane today to look at nursery furniture. Originally I planned on waiting until I felt better to do something so fun =) Unfortunately I am now 15 weeks pregnant and I still feel miserable... So my hopes aren't very high that I will start feeling better anytime soon. We looked at lots and lots of cribs and we finally found the perfect one! It is set low so I will easily be able to lay the baby down and get the baby out, I think it was made for short people ;) We are going to purchase the crib and the matching short dresser/changing table.



We had a wonderful Christmas spent with my family. Our New Years was not very exciting (Bren had to work), but he got home in time for a kiss at midnight =)

I am getting a baby bump!! I will have Bren take a picture soon, just in case anyone wants to see it ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment