Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Papa's 50th Birthday!

Today is my dad's 50th Birthday! My baby will call him papa =) I think it will be great that the year my dad will become a grandpa will be when he is 50! We had a big surprise party for him on Sunday and tonight we went out to a family dinner at Jalapenos. Recently I have found that I LOVE spicy foods, so Mexican food really hit the spot =)

Its been awhile since I have posted belly pictures, I have Bren take them.... then problem is finding a time I feel good enough to actually post them on the blog. I am now almost 18 weeks pregnant, but I still feel very nauseated almost all the time. I am now taking two different medications for the nausea, but neither one of them do much... but they do help a little. I was really hoping they would prescribe me some miracle drug,
unfortunately I now know that one doesn't exist =(

Besides the nausea things are going well. I am starting to feel more pregnant and not just sick due to my growing belly.
lol. With the help of my dad and sister Bren and I were able to get the nursery cleared out (we were using it as a storage room), next step is paint. Then the fun decorating part will start =)



13 weeks pregnant





16 weeks pregnant

I'll try my best to post another picture at 19 weeks, I am already a lot bigger then in this 16 weeks photo.... =)

2 comments:

  1. Aww! It's good to read some updates about ya! I really do miss you two. Sounds like things are going good for you. It is so cute to see your belly. I think its cool you are doing those pictures. :) Well I love You!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mandy!! I need to do more updates, my belly is huge now lol. I will be 20 weeks on Sunday! Half way done, yay!! I miss you guys too. Love you lots, hopefully we can hang out sometime soon! xoxox

    ReplyDelete