Monday, February 15, 2010

21 weeks and counting....

My belly sure has changed a lot over the last 5 weeks and the baby inside my belly has grown to 10.5" long and weights a whole 1lb =)!!! I had an ultrasound 3 days ago and it was amazing! Bren, my mom, and my sister Amanda were all in the room with me. We got to see the little baby's face, which is just precious. The ultrasound tech also looked at the heart, brain, spine, length of bones, kidneys, and stomach. She said everything looks perfect =) So far my pregnancy has been far from perfect, but I am starting to feel a little better. YAY!! I am gaining weight... lots of weight! I have now gained 18 lbs! I was hoping I would only gain 20 lbs my whole pregnancy, but that's obviously not going to happen ;) We stuck with our plan of not finding out what we are having, but it was super hard not to look at the screen when she went in between the baby's legs, we had to close our eyes. I go back and forth every day, one day I will be convinced it is a girl then the next I will just know its a boy lol. I can't wait to see what it is on June 28th!!! Below are two pictures. One is of the miracle inside my belly who Bren and I already love more then anything in this world. My belly gets lots of kisses from Bren and Kolter (the 16 month old little boy that my family babysits a lot... it is so sweet when he lifts up my shirt and kisses my big belly). The other picture is of my big belly! Luckily I have no stretch marks yet... hopefully my awesome oil for pregnant bellies helps prevent them =)


21 week ultrasound




21 week belly

No comments:

Post a Comment